The Memorial Court was constructed in August of 2019. It was paid for by a bequest received by the cemetery from the estate of Norm and Polly Godfrey.
The court includes a 50-foot curved decorative retaining wall, a brick paver field approximately 50 feet long and 7 feet deep at the base of the wall, and two separate sets of stairs. The design brings the War Memorial Marker (dedicated in 1971) and the Soldiers Monument at the top of the hill (dedicated in 1898) as the focal point. The Memorial Court, including the marker and monument, are illuminated during the evening hours.